http://www.jadedragonredphoenix.com/

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Where on Earth has this Quilter Been?

Those Pesky Flowers
Have I been out of town?  Out of state?  out of the country???? Out of my Mind is the most likely.  It has been so crazy around here that it is surprising that I have even an ounce of sanity left.  I keep asking Brandy, "What was I thinking when I agreed to do all of these classes?  these lectures?  these demos?"  The only answer I can think of is that I must have been inhaling too much of that glue that I use.

Get this:  In Novi, Michigan: Quilt on a Chair Class, Watch Class, Flower #1 and Flower #2 Class, Lecture on Ikats, Lecture on my approach to quilting, Quilt in a Placemat Class, second Watch Class, second Flower #1 and #2 class, 2nd Ikat lecture, and, when I am not in class, I am doing demos all day long in our booth.

(Pack up, try to get some sleep, then drive straight to Des Moines...)

In Des Moines: Applique 101, Scrap-O-Lator Quilt Class, Table Runner Class, Watch Class, Placemat Class, demos, Author's Round Table, more demos, and more demos.........

Are straight jackets comfortable?

Oh, it was also ----MY BIRTHDAY this weekend.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment