http://www.jadedragonredphoenix.com/

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Quilter's Mind is Spinning Out of Control


Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning.., Satan shudders & says ..."Oh no....she's awake"  

One of my new friends had this quote on the bottom of her email.  I loved it.  Usually, it is those around me who shudder, heh heh.  Hopefully, this guy is not too close by....



Bobbins
 How about a peek at what I have been working on?  It is part of that "Plan" that I mentioned earlier.  I discovered that with one of the companies that I have been in contact with, multiple color ways can be printed at no additional cost.  Of course, considering the "cost," period, that is still serious business.    

I already showed you guys the bright version of this line.  Now, I have been frantically trying to get the more pastel version done.  If you would like to place an order, feel free to call me.  If you would like to make suggestions, keep that to yourself....just kidding, I definitely need all the help I can get.  

Forever Dotty
Buttons
What a Notion
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment