http://www.jadedragonredphoenix.com/

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Update from LaLa Land

Welcome to my world, boys and girls!  Here dreams and wishes can come true.  This morning the technician cleared us for the duration of the trip.  I hugged his neck, big time.  Then, when I asked the service manager what the charge for diagnosing was he said, "Just be safe. There is no charge." I almost squeezed the breath out of that guy.

So, here we are, driving like crazy towards Novi.   If you see a white trailer with Dianne Springer splashed across the side, wave, beep your horn, or say a few more prayers for us.  Just please do not get upset if we do not stop or even wave back....we just don't have time.  If you are able to make it to Novi, or Des Moines, or Houston, that is a different story.  I will make time for you.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh - you're going to be at the Novi show! I'll be there Saturday!!! Oh I can't wait to meet you!!!!! And I'm so glad to hear there are still nice people left in this world....

    ReplyDelete