http://www.jadedragonredphoenix.com/

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

What is that Quilter Up To???

Busy busy busy....what's new?  I was busy preparing for two classes and a trunk show for Linda Z's Quilt Shop in Chicago, for end-to-end classes and lectures in Novi, Michigan, then for end-to-end classes and lectures in Des Moines when I get a phone call from Chicago asking if we could postpone the classes and lecture in Chicago.  Great, that was the only part of this scenario that I was all ready for.  My mantra these days is "Regroup."


Wanna see what I came up with while playing, um, I mean, working on my class preps?

Now, don't you wish you were in Novi or Des Moines taking this class?  I wish you were, too!

2 comments:

  1. These are just fabulous! Should be a huge hit with everyone. I'm hoping I get to Novi to at least say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a BUNCH. Come give me a hug!!

    ReplyDelete