http://www.jadedragonredphoenix.com/

Thursday, September 20, 2012

A Quilter, Not a Baker

Whoa. I just made the worst cupcakes, ever.  I should be "Chopped," that is for sure.  The problem is I start craving something and when I go to the kitchen I usually discover that I do not have the right ingredients so, I substitute.  Nuff said???  It is amazing that Brandy and I still manage to eat the results.  What I could use right now is about a dozen BFF's to show up to eat the rest of them.  Talk about a test of friendship......  ;-)

2 comments:

  1. This made me smile since my husband does all the baking in my house. In the beginning my friends were surprised it was him baking and not me - but now when they want something sweet they go right to the source. I don't know why people think that just 'cause we quilt we can bake LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baking is the worst part of cooking for me. I try never to do it! There is a wonderful bakery downtown and they have my total support!

    ReplyDelete