http://www.jadedragonredphoenix.com/

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Worn Out Quilter


I am t-i-r-e-d.  Hello, hubby was home the entire weekend.  As you can see by the date, no chance to write since last Thursday.   Busy, busy, busy.......how about you give me a few seconds to reflect........o.k., just a few more seconds to get the smile off my face........sigh....O.K., the truth is we did spend a good bit of time cleaning the garage.  Hey, I can smile about more than one thing, can't I?  I am now including this picture of the two cars in the garage mainly to prove to myself that we actually did get it to the point that both cars were in the garage at the same--I cannot even remember the last time that happened.
  And, lest we forget -- THE book sitting beside our Walk The Three Day For the Cure donation jar.  You do not even have to chose.  You can do BOTH.

No comments:

Post a Comment