http://www.jadedragonredphoenix.com/

Friday, January 6, 2012

Quilter OOPS

Hmm. One of my New Year's Resolutions was to try my best to add to this Thread each day.  So much for that Resolution...I missed by day five.  No excuses.  So let's start with TODAY.

THE BOOK IS HERE!!!!!!!  I love this whole process.  What also arrived, today, by FEDEX no less, was a copy of the book signed by the wonderful folks from AQS.  How totally thoughtful is that???  So, guess what I am going to be doing for the next hours before we leave for Orlando-- Writing labels, stuffing envelopes, and going to the mail box. So, later, gator, unless you want to come for a quick visit and stuff envelopes, too.  I would make some GUMBO and homemade bread pudding.  Wait, I think that sounds so delicious that I am going to let someone else make that gumbo and bread pudding.  I am gonna wash it down with some Champagne!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment