http://www.jadedragonredphoenix.com/

Sunday, January 8, 2012

And the Quilters are Off and Running...

The Plan:  trailer packed by Wednesday; clothes packed by Saturday; depart by 8 a.m. on Sunday.   Reality:  trailer still not completely packed (partly because we forgot to take the final photograph of the newest project which, of course, was one of the first items packed in the trailer so we would be sure not to forget it -- therefore, the trailer was unpacked on Saturday night); clothes? jeez, it is difficult enough to have to decide what to wear today, let alone what to wear each day for an entire week, puleeeze; and depart by 8 in the morning????  Get Real.  When have we ever gotten our sh#$%&$## together in time to leave before lunchtime!!  Who made out this plan, anyway?  Oh, yeah, heh heh, I did.  I knew there was a reason I liked Fiction.  In my life, Fiction is Reality.

If you live in the Orlando area, I hope you will stop by this weekend for the Martha Pullen Show, come to our booth, give me a hug.  One can never have too many hugs......


No comments:

Post a Comment