http://www.jadedragonredphoenix.com/

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Home At Last

We are finally home.  Wow, if I had known how much mail I would be facing, I would have run back to the beach house where we spent Christmas.  Of course, if running away made icky stuff disappear, I would have done a marathon this last month, that is for sure.

Guess what?  "THE" book is in from the printers and on its way to me!!  My goals are modest--I just want a few things...(1) I want my book to set the record for the most quilting books sold, (2) I want it to set a record for the most $$ made, and, (3) set a record for the most reprints. It this asking too much?  Don't answer that, I prefer my delusions to reality.

Many many thanks to those of you who continued to check in on me, to those of you who wrote, sent the beautiful, thoughtful cards, the prayers.... 

a belated Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year



3 comments:

  1. Welcome home.

    I don't think you're asking too much of your book at all! I can't wait to get my hands on it, and to see what you come up with next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so very happy to see you here, sweet Lady.

    and can hardly wait for your BOOK ! just too awesome, Dianne ! You do know it is already listed on Amazon =] WOW !!!

    ReplyDelete