http://www.jadedragonredphoenix.com/

Monday, December 27, 2010

Hey, At least I thought about Quilts!

Yep, over the last couple of days, thinking is all I was able to accomplish when it comes to quilts. However, we had a lovely, very Merry Christmastime with friends and family. Now, we are home for one night and then we leave for our respective mothers' in Alabama. Thing is, tomorrow, the 28th, is our wedding anniversary. Not exactly the way I had hoped to be spending it. It continues to amaze me what we do for family. Not complaining, just thinking, again. However, I will admit that thinking can be dangerous so I am not going any further with this.

Did I mention that my sweet husband, a.k.a., computer whiz, has my website all pretty and with an actual working shopping cart???? I have been after him for three years to do this and, bless his heart, he finally got it done. It was a tremendous amount of time and work, but, it is done. Please take a peek ( www.diannespringerdesigns.com ) and let me know if you like it, if you have suggestions, whatever. The funny thing was that we put in a "fake" order to test it out and before we finished, there was a real order placed. Talk about confused. It took us several minutes to realize, "Oops, that is a real, bonified shopping cart order." Of course, right off was a mistake. She was charged triple for her shipping. So, now, I also know how to give a credit.

In case I do not get a chance to say this, again, before the weekend, be sure to have a very

HAPPY NEW YEAR.

1 comment:

  1. The website looks just terrific! I was able to browse thru everything just fine. I didn't try to place an order, but heck - you've already got some of those!! (And experience in crediting, as well ;o) One thing I like on quilt-y websites is the calendar of when and where you'll be vending (and/or teaching). Does hub-person have enough energy left to add that?

    I LOVE the name Scrap-o-lator!!!! I think the name itself would sell a zillion patterns. Add to the fact that it's an awesome, awesome quilt and .. well ... double zilliions!!

    Safe traveling and Happy New Year! Thanks for sharing part of your life with us!

    ReplyDelete