http://www.jadedragonredphoenix.com/

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Not Quilting

I am sooo not quilting. I am playing with my new computer. This could be dangerous. The screen is a touch screen and the monitor has face recognition. I just love it. I feel like I am on CSI. WAY cool.

My husband gave this to me for our anniversary. Of course, our anniversary is not until the 28th of this month but he just could not wait. Actually, he ordered only a new monitor at first. It proved to be too cumbersome to have the laptop with its monitor up (so it was possible to use the keyboard if you were emotionally attached to that idea and not open to the modern age of touch screen or totally computer savy like I -----HA HA HA HA. Right, like that computer savy deal describes Dianne,...so-o-o NOT) and also have the new monitor behind it. So, in keeping with my emotional-attachment-to-a-keyboard thingie, it just did not work very well with two monitors sitting on my desk. Generous gal that I am, I gave the monitor to him. Great idea, don't you think? I am totally confident he likes his anniversary gift, um, from me.

Now, he could not leave well enought alone, so, he ordered an entire new computer. This one is actually waaaay more cool than the one "I picked" for him, heh heh. This has all the computer stuff in the monitor, itself. No huge tower under the desk. Nada. Love it love it. The only bad part is installing all the stuff from the other computer. That kind of puts a kink in my play time. Tom, Honey. Please wake up and get this puppy all installed and ready for me, pleeeeeeze? Silly boy. He keeps insisting he needs more than three hours of sleep?!?!?!?

1 comment:

  1. too sweet - just think how much fun it will be to design all your luscious fabrics on that ! w00t !

    ReplyDelete