http://www.jadedragonredphoenix.com/

Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas Quilters

Today, we are heading out to San Antonio so we can spend Christmas with our son, Chris, and his new wife, Kathy. They have called nearly every day for the last few weeks to remind us to bring our stockings. Me thinks that what they really want is for us to bring the stocking I knitted for Kathy last year. I am delighted to say that she loves it. It is made by using strips of fabric as your yarn. I thought it was so cute when I saw the pattern at a quilt show. Now I would love to make more but I'll be darned if I can find where I put that pattern. My organization skills are showing, again. I am seriously considering changing my middle name. Heck, let 's not dink around; I am changing my first name. From now on I answer to "Chaos."

Merry Christmas to all of you lovely folks out there in the World of Chaos,(previously known as Dianne). Thank you for not only checking in on my musings over the last 12 months, but for supporting me with your time, thoughts, emails, purchases, ....everything. It is a gift that I am lucky enough to get all year long. I hope your Christmas is everything you would wish for.

3 comments:

  1. Safe travels, Dianne and enjoy the time with your boy

    What fun we'll have in 2011 !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas and safe travels! I don't consider it chaos until I've bought - and lost - the pattern for the 3rd time!! (But wow, I love the idea of a fabric-knitted stocking!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the good wishes. They must have worked because we had a lovely time and just arrived home safe and sound. The pattern is still hiding from me but I have hope!

    ReplyDelete