http://www.jadedragonredphoenix.com/

Monday, December 6, 2010

Where is the Quilt ANYTHING?

I am still meeting myself coming and going. My brother told me to hug myself the next time I met myself. If that is the case, I am going to get hugged---a lot.

I had promised you, as well as myself, that I would post images of my fabrics as they will now be printed. Wellll, that is going to be placed on hold since my photos were beyond awful. Where is that computer whiz of mine, a.k.a, husband, when I neeeed him? Oh yeah, at work in another state !! I guess I need to forgive him for the time being.

The reality is that my agenda for the weekend when he comes home is a long "Honey-Do" list. His agenda, "Wow, it is the weekend. I worked all week in Arkansas, then, drove three hours home on Friday night looking for some serious hanky-panky. Next, I am planning on sleeping in, then watching every sports event available on television." Guess whose list got done? My "Honey-Do" list just gets longer and longer with each weekend. At least one of us is smiling......O.K., so both of us are smiling. Does Lloyds of London insure body parts? I keep thinking of the saying, "Kisses are like real estate, location, location, location...."

No comments:

Post a Comment