http://www.jadedragonredphoenix.com/

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Not Just the Same ol' Fabrics





"Not just the same ol' fabrics." It is feedback like that from you guys that brings joy to my heart and happy tears to my eyes. Since I apparently am getting through to some of you with my follow-up comments but not to others, please assume that I got the comment, and am smiling. If you reaaaaaaally want to get a feedback, just email me ( sales@quiltinacup.com ) and I will respond, promise. If your comment is not so nice, why don't you keep it a secret because, remember, I am the "Queen of So Not Keeping Secrets," so, fair warning, I tell....everyone.

I don't know why, but, posting the fabric images has been the kick in the bootie that I needed to inspire me to write on my Thread. Prior to this, I often thought, "Sigh. I don't really have anything to offer today except being a sleep aide." Sharing the fabric has been a major ego trip and as I mentioned before, I have little integrity in that department. Big fish, small pond, no problemo for Dianne !!!

As you can see, no new designs here, just fun playing with different colors. New line coming so-o-o-o-o-o-n.

No comments:

Post a Comment