http://www.jadedragonredphoenix.com/

Sunday, February 12, 2012

This Quilter is Totally Wowed!!!

I woke up to the most delightful email.  A young lady from Iceland found my quilt block from CBS Sunday morning and wrote me this letter:
Halló Dianne
I found your wonderful quilt block this morning on Google - on this dark rainy morning in Northern Iceland - and just looking at it made me smile.

Well I decided to put a smile on my friends faces too so I featured your block and blog this morning on the Icelandic Quilters Forum on Facebook - Íslenska bútasaumssíðan
I hope you have a nice Sunday today!:o)


Kveðja from The Skagafjörður Fjord - North Iceland 

Anna Margrét Árnadóttir

  Does is get any sweeter than that?   Well, it just might.  While reading threads from her blog, I came across this:  (If this does not blow you away, well, I am not even gonna say anything else.....)
www.youtube.com

No comments:

Post a Comment