http://www.jadedragonredphoenix.com/

Thursday, February 17, 2011

To Dianne, with love from Timeless Treasures



Well, I consider this a gift from Timeless Treasures, to me. The cat is out of the proverbial bag and ready for the scrap bag as soon as you make a project using my latest "Dream." In fact, I will then give you a gift as soon as you send pictures of your project-- any project that uses any of my fabrics. Of course, it might take a little bit for the shops to actually get my fabrics in stock. Just remember, good things come to those who have patience....uh oh, if that really is true, then I am in deep deep trouble.....

1 comment:

  1. I am going to assume that this line will be available to your adoring groupies after Spring quilt show ... because those little fishies just have to come live at my house !

    ReplyDelete