http://www.jadedragonredphoenix.com/

Thursday, February 17, 2011

A Non-Quilting oopsie

Obviously, I do not know what I am doing with the "transferring images" thingie. Please excuse that and blame my husband for not being here. I mean, I ??--- make a mistake???, hahahahaha. Oh well, I was so excited when I got the email with the write-up about about me and my fabrics that I thought I would post it. You get the gist, I hope. Looking forward to seeing your creative juices in pictures. Don't forget to send your address so I can send you a surprise. Now to try to round my butt back out with a little exercise. I have been sitting forever!!!

By the way, I did discover that you can click on the Timeless Treasures image and it will actually enlarge enough to be readable. Patience, patience.....

No comments:

Post a Comment