http://www.jadedragonredphoenix.com/

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Quilter's Baby Announcement

Oops, it looks like I tried to hand out birth announcements for my fabrics, prematurely. These babies will still be in the womb for a couple more months. I was ready to send the kid to college!!! Apparently, we still need to build the crib, paint the room and have the baby shower. Must have been a case of false labor pains. Please forgive me for getting you guys all excited and sending you out as card-carrying BFF's in my honor. If you can bear with me I will do my best to stay focused and hollar only when I hear the first cries of "live and sell." In the meantime, big hug and stay in touch.

1 comment:

  1. No problem! It's great to know that they will be available in the not-too-distant future!!!!!

    ReplyDelete