http://www.jadedragonredphoenix.com/

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

More Quilts and Fun Stuff



I just love it when a customer/friend sends me images of what they are working on. It is especially nice when the project includes some of our products, heh heh. Here are some pictures sent by Sharon from Michigan. She not only made a beautiful clipboard but check out that quilt. What a beauty. Don't you just love the creativity of placing the panel off center? I spend my life off center. Perhaps my quilts should reflect that, too?

I had it "on my list" to leave by 8:30 a.m. for Shreveport so we could run errands and work on Brandy's house. Also on the list was to do my walking before we left. It is now nearly 10:00 and I am not only still at my house, I have entered the "black hole," the "sanctum," the "room." Yep, the sewing room. I am in biiiiiiig trouble..........

1 comment:

  1. Love the colors of the batiks - too fun to work on that clipboard !

    The quilt is stunning beyond belief - wow !

    ReplyDelete