http://www.jadedragonredphoenix.com/

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Uh Oh Quilter Goofs

Yep, I definitely goofed.  I missed Saturday. The weird thing is that I did not even realize it until I started to write today's Thread.  It's Tom's fault.  Yeah, that's it.  He was here and I was, um, very busy with him.  O.K., O.K., it was mostly Friday night..... and Saturday....... and, well, we went to a movie, too, and out to eat....see?  Tom's fault.

The movie we went to see was Moonlight Kingdom with Bruce Willis and Bill Murray.  It was terrific.  I am not sure this baby will ever make it to the general movie theaters but do yourself a favor and find one of the theaters that was brave enough to show this movie.  Very off the wall, very quirky, but also very touching. 

Oh, that quilt top that I was working on?  The one I was going to show images of?  I cut it up. It was soooo ugly.  So, I will now show you the new, and I-like-it-so-much-better quilt top. I was making this as a wedding gift.  The couple have been married almost a year. It is my understanding that anytime less than a year for wedding gifts is acceptable.  I am testing that rule of etiquitte..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment