http://www.jadedragonredphoenix.com/

Friday, July 6, 2012

News Flash: No More Excuses

I give up.  When I first started this blog I said it would be a "Daily."  Then, reality hit and I decided a "Whenever" was a better description.  Somehow, I slipped back into my little LaLa Land and forgot about the land of What Happened? a.k.a., Reality.  So, no more excuses, I will just try to tell you what happened each time I miss days.

Our son and his wife decided to come for a visit. I do not want to hurt anyone's feelings, but, I would waaaay rather play with them than do just about anything else.  Also, I might have mentioned that my new little daughter-in-law is a masseuse? and that she always brings her paraphernalia? talk about LaLa, her massages put me in another world every time, so ,anyone who thinks I did not clear my calendar is in LaLa Land, too.  Remember, the sheets are always clean here.  You are welcome to stay for as long as you like. 

By the way, I am heading out to pick blueberries, gallons and gallons of blueberries from my mother's garden.  That is another place you are welcome to come.  I do not know what her husband was thinking when he planted all of those babies, but they have a gazillion bushes and many many gazillions of berries.  If you live near Birmingham, Alabama, come pick with us. 

1 comment:

  1. Blueberries!!! My total favorite. I sooo look forward to berry season each year. Glad you got to pick a bunch. So ... chiggers in the bluebs, but rattlesnakes love the blackberries...eek! Sorry about the chigger bites. (And I totally get how hard it is to blog daily. I surrendered, as well. I blog when I can. :) xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete