http://www.jadedragonredphoenix.com/

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

The Quilter and the Easter Bunny

I found out you can learn a lot from the Easter Bunny.  Things like, "Don't put all of your eggs in one basket."  "You can never have too much sugar" (all right, so I heard this one from John Travolta in Michael), "It is always a good thing to have a friend with good ears."  "You can get away with a lot if you have a cute tail."  " It is  good idea to know the name of a great mechanic." (Oh, I just threw that one in because my car needs work....)

Anyway, Have a Great Easter weekend and try not to eat all of your goodies at once--save some for a rainy day...or a sunny day,  just enjoy!

Please do not forget my Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure.  I have raised a whoppin' 1% of my funds.  Here is a link:   Pleeeeeeese help Dianne with her Breast Cancer fund-raising. She is getting desperate!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment