http://www.jadedragonredphoenix.com/

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Addicted Quilter

My name is Dianne, and I am an addict.  Sigh.  Luckily, it is not drugs that is the root of my addiction.  It is not alcohol.  Based on my lack of productiveness, it does not seem to be sewing, either, at least not lately.  What am I addicted to???  Code Crosswords.  I discovered these in the process of feeding my previous addiction to Soduku.  I started buying gamebooks based on how many Code Crossword puzzles were in them.  Sometimes I paid five bucks for a magazine that only had five crosswords in them, then I would discard the rest of the book.   Recently, I discovered there was an entire series of magazine out there devoted to these babies.  I ordered the entire series.  I am in Codeword Heaven.  No more adding to the Threads while on the potty...hand me a pen and "the book." 

No comments:

Post a Comment