http://www.jadedragonredphoenix.com/

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Shame on this Quilter

Shame on me..  Not only have I not taken the time to write, I do not even have any pictures to show as enticement for coming back or for even checking in on me at all.  The Novi Show was wonderful.  Everyone was just great.  It was more of an ego trip, to be sure.  One gal said, "Dianne Springer?  Oh my gosh, my BFF writes about you on her blog and here I am with you, in person."  She even had her husband take a picture of us together.  Now, it does not get any better than that, does it?  Good thing I don't have many hats because I might have trouble getting them on after that delightful encounter.  The only bad thing was the part where we were packing up to head to Des Moines.  It took us until nearly midnight to finish packing the trailer,  then, we drove all day the next day to Iowa, set up the day after that, and then the show went from Wednesday until Saturday.  We drove for two days to get home then, one would think we were done driving but, nooooo.  We both had hair appointments 30 miles away the very next day.  Now, I am not MOVING for as long as I can get away with it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment