http://www.jadedragonredphoenix.com/

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Quilter's BIG OOPS

Well, there we were, in Houston, this morning.  Then, we discovered this same morning what was NOT in Houston were the new fabric designs that I had worked on.  After searching the entire car and trailer, we called a neighbor back in Ruston and asked her to stop everything and go look in our house for the folder.  There it was, right on he sewing room floor.  Definitely not where it was supposed to be.  So, we just arrived home a few minutes ago and are now about to head right back down to Houston.  Nothing quite like a 12 hour, unplanned trip. No stress.  No wasted gas, no....well, you get the idea.  I keep telling people that my memory is shorter than my hair and this cinches it.  Sigh. 

How about some humor?  Here is a shot of my "new look" for October.   I am trying to decide whether or not to keep my hair this color until I reach my goal for the Walk for the Cure, 2012.  Whatchathink?  Halloween scary?  Well, hurry and donate so I can get my own hair back, hurry hurry hurry......

No comments:

Post a Comment