http://www.jadedragonredphoenix.com/

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Quilter's Sneak Preview #2

Sh-h-h-h-h.  I am going to sneak in a picture of one of the projects in The Book...Let me know whatcha think.  It was BEYOND fun to make.    The reaction to some of our other lamps/lampshades has been delightful.  I hope this baby gets even bigger grins.  Makes me wanna re-decorate a room.  Hey, I am right in the middle of fixing rooms throughout the house due to the water damage...my husband' office is really boring.........Yeah, right.  He was complaining about a vase that I put in there yesterday saying it was awfully, "girly"and it only had birds on it.  He would probably move his computer to the living room right by the TV and permanently set it to the sports channel. I might never see him again.  Jeez.  All right already. 

2 comments: