http://www.jadedragonredphoenix.com/

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Quilters Head to Houston

Surprise, surprise, surprise --- we are heading out, again, this time to the "Big One," Houston.  Those of you who are my BFF's, THANK YOU for keeping up the good effort and stopping by to see if I am still here, still breathing, still writing --oops, that last one is, um, not very evident, that is for sure.  It is not because you guys and the blog are not on my mind, it is mainly because I am not clever enough to figure out how to add to this while I am away from my regular computer.  I have several pictures to add but I am running waaaaay late so here is one.  This is a picture of my walking pals, Tunisha and Sarah and, I, on the last few steps of the 60 Mile Walk.  The gal in the middle broke down and cried as she crossed the finish line.  Then, I cried, too, for her.  To be honest, I have no idea how she made it at all.  She was in such pain that she gasped with every step the entire day.  These folks are amazing.  I am so proud to be part of this effort.  Color me, "Proud in Pink."  Thanks for your support, for keeping up with me, for checking in....whatever.  Just know how much I appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment