http://www.jadedragonredphoenix.com/

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Quiltie Secrets


Dang, I cannot keep it straight--what is a secret? what is O.k. to tell? Just to keep it simple, I usually just tell....everything. Afterwards, when the ka ka hits the fan, I just say, "Oh. Sorry, I did not know that was a secret." Then, if you are a BFF, you forgive me. If not, you don't.

Don't you just hate the vagueness of this blog? It is because I am trying to keep secrets. I suck at it. I hate it. So I am going to stop talking and just show another picture (taken by D. James Dee of New York, by the way) of one of my products with my new fabrics in it. Thanks for stopping in to read about, basically, nothing...

2 comments:

  1. It's not basically nothing ... it's your wonderful fabric! Yay!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. See, I knew you were my BFF! Hugs. Kisses.

    ReplyDelete