http://www.jadedragonredphoenix.com/

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Heritage Quilt Guild

There is the sweetest guild in Jonesboro, LA, called the Heritage Quilt Guild. They were kind enough to ask me to do a Show-and-Tell, yesterday. The best part? I got to see their show and tells. What lovely quilts, what delightful, fun gals. Thanks to all who were there. Thanks for letting me share in your quilting fun.

Today was Primp Day. My daughter and I got haircuts and manicures. Talk about feeling decadent...sit in a chair, head back, get shampooed without moving a finger....LOVE it. Then, stick your hand out and get it back all polished and pretty. LOVE that, too. Hmmm. what else can I do in the way of self-indulgence??? I got it....go sew. Hugs and thanks for the support of checking in. I have not said that in a while, but I still think it every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment