http://www.jadedragonredphoenix.com/

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Busy Busy Quilting, Really



I actually have gotten some sewing in lately. The clock was made using, of course, one of my kits and my new fabric from Timeless Treasures!! Woo Woo. In the next few days I am going to publish several items that I made using my kits and fabrics. These were all sent to New York to be "officially" photographed by D. James Dee.

The second image was photographed by D. Springer, me. It is a quilt block that I designed for Fairfield using their wonderful batting, my fabrics and, again, one of our kits, the Quilt on a Roll. Now to go write the directions, yuck. I keep thinking of high school and term papers......

By the way, this blog is the closest I have come in a while to "shameless hints" aimed at my business and my products. Does this mean I will have a huge spike in orders, that I will have to hire new help, and perhaps move to a larger building? One can only dream.......

No comments:

Post a Comment