http://www.jadedragonredphoenix.com/

Friday, September 11, 2009

(5 miles)

Warning: Time for one of those snooze reports. Boring days, boring nights. For "normal" folks, my life is probably too smushed up with too many things to do in too little time. Unfortunately, for me, that is normal. Once I read that there are folks who believe that if a person stayed busy and had a lot of projects going, they would never die because there were too many projects that needed to be completed. Based on that theory, I will outlive Methuselah.

I am actually back to my plan where I need to invent a longer day. It has to be that or give up sleeping altogether.... Of course, this is probably not a problem for anyone reading this Thread, today, as you are probably already asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment