http://www.jadedragonredphoenix.com/

Thursday, September 3, 2009

(5 miles)

September 2, 2009

Wow, have I ever created an awesome recipe!! If you like a sweet-tart dish, make the dish below and you will be forever indebted to
ME.

Raspberry Custard

1. Scald 3 cups of milk (that means heat the milk just to the point where it would start to boil)
2. Lightly beat 4 eggs, 1/3 cup sugar, 1 Tablespoon vanilla, and 1/4 teaspoon salt in a bowl just until mixed.
3. Gradually add the milk to the egg mixture.
4. Put 6-8 raspberries into each of 8 custard cups. Pour custard mixture into these cups. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
5. Place the custard cups in a larger baking dish. Surround the cups with very hot water.
6. "Bake in 325 degree oven for 30-35 minutes.
7. Call or write me and tell me what you think!!! I take cash, checks, credit cards and babies ( I want a grandbaby!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment