http://www.jadedragonredphoenix.com/

Monday, September 28, 2009

(15 miles)

I am definitely old. I mean, whew, poooped. I even took a two hour nap after the walk, today. Jeez, what a geezer.

I have been a busy little girl. Not only am I using up a large portion of my days walking, but I have been working on mini quilts for months, preparing for several quilt/art shows that run almost back-to-back. Since Thursday I have been involved with the Jonesboro Heritage Quilt Festival. These small festivals are often my favorites because everyone is so helpful and and pleasant. Also, this time I ad an entire room to display and decorate. What fun. Too bad I am still too dumb to remember to take pictures!

Perhaps this weekend when I do the Red River Festival I can get my head on straight. In the meantime, I am spending my "spare" time trying my best to get the rug completed for a canvas company who wanted me to test their cloth. Of this I will definitely take photos since it will probably be the last time I get to see it. What a ton of work to "give" away and not even know if they will like the end result.....

No comments:

Post a Comment