http://www.jadedragonredphoenix.com/

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Quilter Finds Home

I was mildly surprised that I was able to find my house even with the GPS turned off. I knew I had it as back-up, so flying by the seat of my pants was not as courageous as it might seem. Given the number of different hotels we have been in over the last few weeks, we needed a GPS just to find the bathrooms in the middle of the night. Shoot, I was even disoriented last night in my own house. Part of that might have been caused by the fact that I was so comfy in my own bed that I did not want to leave the coziness even to appease my screaming bladder. This morning was the first time in weeks that I did not wake up aching from head to toe. Now, the only thing that could improve this situation? No prizes here...this question is way too easy for that...you guessed it--having sweet huggable Mr. Wonderful sleeping right next to me. At the risk of redundancy,I want to thank all of you who are still hanging in there, patiently checking back to see if I am still around. The problem is not only am i still around, I am still going around and around and around and......etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment