http://www.jadedragonredphoenix.com/

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Quilters Hit the Road, Again

Wow, as I wrote that title, I got chills.  I had never even thought twice about that phrase, "hitting the road," before.  Almost immediately after I wrote the title, I had an image of my sister and a rush of overwhelming sadness....I do not think I will ever use it, again.  Please forgive me for those thoughts.  I started to delete all of this, and then, I decided otherwise.  After all, these are as much from my head and heart as my Threads can be.

We are leaving in a few minutes for Atlanta.  I am going to do my best to figure out how I added to the blog that one time. There is always my personal 911, heh heh, "Tom."  He will be so relieved to find I am asking for information instead of $$$$.


No comments:

Post a Comment