http://www.jadedragonredphoenix.com/

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Quilter's Special "Thanks To You" Sale













How about a treat for my great readers out there in the computer/sewing/quilting world? We are going to be offering some specials on some of our products over the next several days. First, we have a "Rock 'n' Roll." This is one quarter yard of each of the 14 fabrics from my first line, "I Dream in Color." That is a total of 3 1/2 yards of fabric ($35.00 value). We are also including our newest pattern, "I Sea Stars." ( $10 value). For a limited time this group will be $30.00 plus shipping. Do the math, that is a $15.00 savings. If you find you just gotta have it, simply call us (318 247-9725) so we can get your package in the mail to you. Thanks for being my faithful readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment