http://www.jadedragonredphoenix.com/

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

News Flash, Quilter Breaks Toe



Ouch! So much for my practice walking for the next several days. I think I broke my toe while watering the flowers outside. Heck, even if it is not broken, it feels like it. The picture does not capture the real beauty of the color but it does record that the hit to my toe even knocked off my pretty nail polish. Sniffle, sniffle--that is the worst part. No vanity here....

Just for putting up with the picture of my yicky toe, I thought I would throw in a picture of the five foot window I sandblasted for my daughter's house. I am pretty sure I already showed some images of this baby, but, we are selling the house and it will be "Good bye window." Our hearts are more broken than my toe. Think I'll go quilt......

1 comment:

  1. polka dotted toes? How does that work? Amazing! Beautiful window too.

    Hugs! Sigrid

    ReplyDelete