http://www.jadedragonredphoenix.com/

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Quilters Beware


I am giving fair warning. Someone out there is about to publish a picture of me. I hate pictures of me. Anyone who says, "Oh, that is such a terrific picture of you. It looks just like you," is, officially, no longer my friend. My friends say, "Dianne, that does not even look like you. You are sooo much prettier in person. " BFF. (of course, that could also stand for "Big Fat Fibber," but I don't care!!!!)


As soon as the picture is published, I will place a link on this blog and then find out who my BFF's really are. You know who you are. You do not have to have even seen me in real person. Not if you are really my BFF.


How about another unworthy fabric design from the "Thistle Do It" collection?

1 comment:

  1. love the colors and the motion !

    and I would be proud to be your bff

    PS - did your picture source not know that it is illegal to have our photos published after we pass the age of 29 ? ;-))))

    ReplyDelete