http://www.jadedragonredphoenix.com/

Monday, January 17, 2011

The Quilters Return

Did ya miss us? There we (I) was, all panicked and stressed over the potential weather conditions while heading north to Oklahoma. Little did I know that the real stress would be the show, itself. Bummer. I met lots of great folks, but that does not pay the piper. This show could not be classified as a success, that is for sure. I am all the more thrilled to be back home in the arms of my darling hubby. He always has a smile on his face and a song in his heart for me. Can you imagine being married to a guy who says he married his "fantasy???" How great is that? Never, am I ever, going to let him buy a pair of glasses, heh heh....

More fun news,while we were gone, my fabric arrived from Timeless Treasures. Now I really need to get busy working on a quilt design for them to give away with the fabric. AS soon as I get it done -- PICTURES ! Gotta go.

3 comments:

  1. Glad you're home safe & sound - pits that the show was a bummer, tho. It always makes me happy to see people so happily married!! Lucky you, lucky him!!

    Looking forward to the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very very happy that you are home safe and sound - and you have a good man, darlin' !

    new quilt pattern ??? oh what fun for us ! w000T!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hugs to the both of you sweeties. I do so look forward to reading your comments. It is part of what keeps me on my toes writing.

    ReplyDelete