http://www.jadedragonredphoenix.com/

Monday, November 12, 2012

Undeserving Quilter

Oh, boy, I am so undeserving of all of you terrific folks who support me .  I have majorly neglected this Thread for lo' these many days.  I wish it were quilting that has been keeping me away from my writing but, no, I cannot even figure out for sure what the problem is.   It matters not that I have been to the dentist for two days in a row, finished a quilt top, prepared a dinner for 12, worked on more fabric designs......  Mostly, I think it is because I am having a particularly difficult time this month doing much of anything.  This will be one year since my sister died.  I am usually fairly good about being in a state of Denial but for some reason, my GPS won't take me there lately.

Where the GPS did take me last week was T.J. Maxx.  I always try on a bajillion things and this time was no exception.  One of the things I tried on was a bra.  It was be-U-ti-ful to say the least.  My boobies looked great.  Suggestion:  Avoid looking at the prices until after you try on the garment so if it looks reallllly great, you can come up with some type of convincing rationale for purchasing items that might formerly have kept you from the Dressing Room and Clothing Bliss.  (We must specifiy the type of Bliss onaccounta Bliss can happen in other venues, heh heh)

Anyway, I definitely gotta have this bra.  How much it this baby?  Here I am squinting and concentrating while trying to read the price tag without my glasses.  Dang, my eyes have gotten a lot worse....the numbers are so blurry it looks like three  digits.  So, I reach for my glasses....


OHMYGOSH.  They must have the wrong price tag on it.  No, same company.....same everything......No, no gold leaf anywhere.....jeez.  Who puts their girls in a bra that costs $358 ??!???!!?!?!??!  Oh yeah, I am in T.J. Maxx.  You betcha, I bought it. The "girls" and I are going to go Minnie Pearl style and love every second of it--this, for those of you too young to know, means wearing the bra on the outside of the clothes with the price tag still in place.

See You Soon..... 










1 comment:

  1. Haha! I want a pic of the bra!

    Thinking of you, sending calming karma your way during this time ;(

    ReplyDelete