http://www.jadedragonredphoenix.com/

Friday, November 16, 2012

Sad Sad Quilter

It seems like all I do lately is apologize to you guys.  I am in such a funk, you should be thankful that I am not writing.  Tomorrow is the anniversary of my sister's death.  I am almost non-functional and certainly do not need to drag all of you sweeties down with me.  So, please bear with me.  I will be back in the next couple of days.  Thanks for the support, the virtual hugs, the lovely thoughts....it does help.

2 comments:

  1. Don't apologize, Dianne. I do believe that sharing pain helps lessen it because there are more of us to help with the burden. I am thinking of you, sending hugs and karma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You complete sweetie. I have received your good karma. I feel a lot better today. Thank goodness for your spirit. Hugs back.

    ReplyDelete