http://www.jadedragonredphoenix.com/

Monday, November 19, 2012

Survival of the Quiltest

I honestly do feel a lot better, today.  I survived the weekend.  Something interesting happened.  Up until now, seeing things that were either my sister's or a gift from her had made me crumble into a pile of sadness.  This weekend, I reached for my sister's coffee cup (that I gave her) so I could feel her presence.  Up until now, I have avoided looking at her things, touching her things, wearing her things.  I am praying that this new sensation of wanting to hold onto her through holding her possessions is the beginning of less sadness, less heartache.  Thank you all who sent warm comforting thoughts, good karma, and great vibes.  They were needed and appreciated...

Now, let me give you a peek into what I have been doing for the last two weeks....Here are some completely new designs.  Whatchathink?



4 comments:

  1. I love the fabric choices - OF COURSE! (We have the same taste in those bright shiny things!!).
    I'm glad to hear the day turned better for you. 13 months is the usual time frame advised to get through all the grief. Then you've been through the "first" of everything without your loved one. You know when you pick up her mug, she is still with you. I'm glad you can remember her fondly now and not cry every time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an incredibly interesting comment about the 13 months. I will, of course, keep you posted. Good thing the computer is basically vertical or I would have drowned it over the last 12 months.

    ReplyDelete

  3. 482 year old secret to surviving SHTF

    What if I told you that NASA rediscovered a superfood that's been lost to history for the past 482 years?

    It's packed with more nutrients than any other food out there and last even longer than pemmican.

    In fact, it's so easy to store and cheap to make, you might never need another emergency food.

    ==> Click here to see how you can make your own

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome article! I want people to know just how good this information is in your article. It’s interesting, compelling content. Your views are much like my own concerning this subject. how to make A BOW DRILL

    ReplyDelete