http://www.jadedragonredphoenix.com/

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Insomniac Quilter

Luckily, it has been a while since I have had this much trouble sleeping.  My mind just won't let me rest.  My "To Do List" just keeps growing and the longer it gets, the less sleepy I seem to get.  I get wired.  Most folks that know me say, GET wired? how about get even MORE wired?

O.K., "Manic" just happens to be my middle name. 

As if getting ready for introducing our new fabric line at Houston Market, and preparing our kits and stuff for Festival, and prepping for teaching more classes is not enough to keep me sleepless for days, I am very excited about a discovery I have made.  There is a new product called "Nerium" that I am hoping will make me look 20 years younger, hahaha.  What I should do is post pictures to see if anyone notices the years fall off....hmm, that would require my revealing my face without make-up....hmmmm.  I am pretty sure I can judge this for myself.....

3 comments:

  1. Manic is not always a bad thing, and you already look 20 years younger! Sending lots of good Karma your way for Houston. Can't wait to hear how well you do there - I'm thinking "out of the park"!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just curious how the nerium worked? would you recommend it?

    ReplyDelete