http://www.jadedragonredphoenix.com/

Sunday, October 21, 2012

A Quilter's Prayer

This is really selfish.  I am already thinking in terms of praying for lots and lots of support, and sales, of my new fabric line.  I am using a loud speaker to start calling in all of my favors that are owed to me (cannot think of anyone who owes me anything, but, it cannot hurt to call, can it?).  I am reaching out to all of my BFF's...both of you, for assistance in this endeavor.  Family, friend, co-workers (ok, so I am retired but I used to have co-workers), everyone I know even casually, hey, if I smiled at you in passing, you qualify as my new friend, all of you, I need your help.  Go to your local quilt shop and tell them to look for our booth, #2302, in Houston at the Houston Quilt Market this coming weekend.  Tell them you want to purchase my fabric by the BOLT.  Um, wait, if you want to do that, call ME.
 
I need at least 100 shops to buy the entire line.  That seems like an unsurmountable number. Like I said, prayers, prayers, and more prayers.......

4 comments:

  1. I will most certainly talk to my local shops! Sending oodles of sales Karma your way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. See? a BFF in action! I love it. Thank you sooo much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How could the universe deny you? I'm thinking this should happen OF COURSE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely spoken like a BFF. Let's assume there is a universe full of BFF's who think the same way??? Thank you !

    ReplyDelete