http://www.jadedragonredphoenix.com/

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Quilter Gets a Break

Is this what is meant by "meeting myself coming and going?"  We actually stopped in the middle of the road to take this picture.  How fun is this?

Speaking of stopping in the middle of the road....did I mention that I was stopped by a trooper the other day?  We were heading down the interstate, going the "usual" 70++ miles per hour when we realized we could not pass up one more potty opportunity.  At the bottom of the ramp, Hello, one trooper, one 30 mile/hr sign, one very red flashing light.  The officer got out of the car, smiling....that is a start...I rolled window down and said, "Hi, Officer."  He asked if I knew how fast I was going. 

I said, "Yes sir, 37 in a 30 mile zone.  I just needed a potty really badly."  At that point, he laughed and said, "I cannot believe you were honest about your speed.  There is a McDonald's across the street.  There are rewards for honesty."

There are Miracles !

No comments:

Post a Comment