http://www.jadedragonredphoenix.com/

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Breathe, Quilter, Breathe

Luckily, breathing is automatic. Otherwise, I do not have time for that or anything else but getting things ready for Quilt Market. We leave, again, on Monday for the three day drive to Utah. The best part is I will spend one night with my older brother, Don. Most of the time when I am on a trip I do a search for wineries so I can bring my husband back souvenirs. That is not gonna happen on this trip. Food will be "Grab and Go," and we are talking bring a jar to pee in so we do not have to stop for anything but gas. I do not like that kind of driving. I am more of a "bunny hop" driver,you know, drive a little, go back to that cute shop, drive some more, go back to what looked like a fun restaurant, drive a little, etc etc. Basically, two miles forward, one mile back....when the GPS says it takes five hours to get to the destination, we calculate 12. Oh well, there is always the return trip, heh heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment