http://www.jadedragonredphoenix.com/

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Where has this Quilter been?

Are you kidding me?  I have been in the Never-Never-Land, in OZ, ...in The Cloud.  Wherever...By the way, I have no idea what this new term, the Cloud, means.  I guess someone figured out that the Earth just could not handle all the krappola that we as humans create all the time so they decided to clutter up the sky, as well.  Feed it to the Clouds, yeah, that's it.  It could be that when one goes to that Big Cloud in the Sky they will not be bored because there will be so much up there to check out.  An eternity's worth.

As for my fabric, sadly, I cannot say that you guys have exactly bombarded me with orders.  I consider this to be a bad sign and am wondering if I have made a HUGE mistake by ordering thousands of yards of the stuff.  Gulp.  Oh well, too late now.  The first of the fabric will be in my hands by next Friday.  If everything checks out and there are minimal changes, then the entire batch will be made and in my hands in a few weeks. My first order of business will be to use up a good bit of it making samples for Market in Oregon. But, first, we will be headed to Paducah, Kentucky, and plan to show off the fabric then.  I will be taking pre-orders there as well.  If you are able to walk, run, fly, or use magic, you should get thyself to the AQS show in Paducah.  The town is charming, the quilt show is fabulous, there are a bazillion vendors selling everything from quilting supplies to shoes and jewelry.  Waaaay fun. Hope to see you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment