http://www.jadedragonredphoenix.com/

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Quilter Lovin' It

Truthfully, I love a lot of things.  That can be a problem, especially when it comes to clothes, food, fabric, quilting,jewelry, shopping,  painting, do-nuts,  slot machines ....you get the idea.  Right now, I am in love with the weather.  That is a rare statement coming from someone who lives in northern Lose-iana.  The usual weather is hot, or humid, or hot and humid.  These last few weeks? GORGEOUS.  Dogwoods are in full bloom, even ones that do not usually have blooms.  Azaleas, just WOW.  Roses, AMAZING. Now, lucky me, I get to prolong this time of year by heading North. 

Good news, I hope I hope I hope.  My strike-offs are in the U.S.  Sadly, that does not mean it is in my hands at this second.  I have to wait a few more days because it will be waiting for me in Paducah.

No comments:

Post a Comment