Dianne's and Brandy's schedule:
1. On Wednesday, completely empty the trailer. Go to the storage shed and get the sofa. DONE (Remember, this is two girly-girls lifting a huge leather sofa alllll by themselves) Load/pack Red Car for the lecture. Pack/load Black car w/trailer for Arkansas and Alabama. DONE
2. Thursday: Get up at 5 a.m. so we can depart by 7 a.m. for Texas for the Lecture. DONE (O.K., so we are 30 minutes late. Remember, by our definition, we are ON TIME !!!)
3. Lecture: "Taking Quilts to Another Place" (Photograph them and make your own Notecards, Make your own Gift Wrap, Make your own Wallpaper, Design your very own cell phone covers, IPad covers, computer covers, etc.....Totally FUN stuff that uses your quilts in a whole new way. Clap, clap, clap...)
4. Drive back to Ruston; change vehicles and drive to Arkansas to deliver the sofa.
5. SOFA DOES NOT FIT THROUGH THE DOOR !!!!! Duh, duh duh. Could it have been a good idea for Tom to have mentioned at some point that he had to ram the existing sofa through the door????? Perhaps he could have measured to be sure this new sofa would not have the same issues? Sigh.
6. Keep driving to Birmingham....second DUH. We actually thought we could make it to Birmingham all in the same day as the Texas Lecture......
So, how about a peek at my newest item that is keeping me awake at night...it suits how I feel in the middle of the night when everyone else in the house is snoring -- all wonky and tilty, half awake, half asleep, kinda leeeaning towards the bed.....how to describe what I am doing in a pattern is gonna keep me up for days, gulp.