http://www.jadedragonredphoenix.com/

Friday, March 26, 2010

Suzy Homemaker

For the last several years, Suzy Homemaker seemed to have moved to another address, and with an unlisted phone number, to boot. We have been out of touch for such a long time that I had pretty much given up any hope that she would come back here. Well, surprise, surprise, surprise, she is at least visiting, occasionally. I mean, hey, we have not bought commercial bread since Christmas. I have been perfecting a recipe for oatmeal bread with flax seed that is amazing. And the bread recipe makes the best cinnamon rolls. Did I mention that I have gained 10 pounds? duh.....

My husband now has his hopes up that "Ironing Suzy" will come for a visit, as well. What I did not tell him was that she came back but I told her we rented out her room to "Cooking Suzy." I never did like Ironing Suzy so there was no love lost there......

No comments:

Post a Comment